Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Apr 5 12:43:36 EDT 2006
That OGC well known text representation of the LL84 Coordinate Reference
System (CRS) is being used to create the marker's SDF feature source:
MgCreateSdfParams sdfParams = new MgCreateSdfParams("LL84", ll84Wkt,
So I think that it would make sense that it's affecting your markers.
The CreateFeatureSource docs are here:
You can pull the spatial context for one of your existing layers through
the mapagent api tests.
- Go to http://localhost/mapguide/mapagent/index.html
- Click on "Resource service API" in the upper left pane
- Click on "EnumerateResources " in the lower left pane
- In the right pane, fill in "Library://" as the Resource ID and
"FeatureSource" as the Type and click on Submit.
- Copy the contents of the <ResourceID> tag for the feature source with
your desired CRS into your clipboard.
- Click on "Feature service API" in the upper left pane
- Click on "GetSpatialContexts " in the lower left pane
- Paste the previously copied Resource ID into the Resource ID field in
the right pane and click on Submit
- The WKT for your CRS should be revealed in the CoordinateSystemWkt
From: Chris Tallman [mailto:ctallman at innomap.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 08:57
To: users at mapguide.osgeo.org
Subject: [mapguide-users] findparcelfunctions.aspx
Can someone explain this line from the findparcelfunctions.aspx page.
String ll84Wkt = "GEOGCS[\"LL84\",DATUM[\"WGS_1984\",SPHEROID[\"WGS
specifically does it need to be edited if I'm using a different
Coordinate system? Say IN83-EF.
I think I have everything working with my map reusing the
findparcel.aspx other than the markers are not placed. I think this
line may be placing the marker off the map.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mapguide-users