[mapguide-users] MapGuide Studio Preview Window

Steven J Reed sjreed at edcomputing.com
Wed Apr 5 16:55:52 EDT 2006

Alain,

I am using IIS on Windows XP Pro.

Within Studio, I open any of the Samples/Sheboygan/Layouts, click Refresh in
the Web Preview pane and all I see is text.  (Not sure where I'm supposed to
see 'Go').

I can, however, view any and all of the samples via
http://localhost/Mapguide/dotnetviewersample/dwfviewersample.aspx or
http://localhost/Mapguide/phpviewersample/dwfviewersample.php.

.Steve

  _____