Initializing resourceService within VB.Net

Steven J Reed sjreed at edcomputing.com
Fri Apr 7 00:22:57 EDT 2006

Within my VB.Net code I am trying to do a GetRepositoryContent call.  All of
the examples I see within the Web API Reference say "Assuming
$resourceService has already been initialized".  How do I initialize the
resourceService.

I try:  Dim resSvc As New MgResourceService(), but it requires a couple of
parameters, cPtr and cMemoryOwn.  Unfortunately I have been unable to find
anything within the API docs which specify how this is done within PHP so I
can't translate that to VB.