[mapguide-users] reached hello map ex/ how do i setup my directory structure

Dongjin Xing Dongjin.Xing at autodesk.com
Mon Apr 10 16:04:39 EDT 2006

Let's assume that you already installed and configured your server and
web extension properly. So you are able to view the Sheboygan data in
the Studio.

It seems to me what you need to do is to copy all the dlls under
WebServerExtensions \www\mapviewernet\bin to
WebServerExtensions\www\dotnetviewersample\bin

Dongjin Xing

Autodesk Developer Network

  _____