Not correct work Tomcat

Safonov Alexey alex-saf at archit.vrn.ru
Wed Apr 12 13:14:42 EDT 2006

Dear colleagues!

I have collected mapguide-1.0.0 on a platform linux. Except for most
mapguide I have established LinuxApt with Tomcat. At testing it was found
out, that on inquiry
http://localhost:8008/mapguide/mapviewerjava/bufferui.jsp the answer turns
out:
HTTP Status 500 -
type Exception report
message
description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it
from fulfilling this request.
exception

An error occurred at line: 25 in the jsp file: /mapviewerjava/common.jsp
Generated servlet error:
MgException cannot be resolved to a type

An error occurred at line: 25 in the jsp file: /mapviewerjava/common.jsp
Generated servlet error:
MapGuideJavaApi cannot be resolved

An error occurred at line: 34 in the jsp file: /mapviewerjava/bufferui.jsp
Generated servlet error:
MgLocalizer cannot be resolved

An error occurred at line: 34 in the jsp file: /mapviewerjava/bufferui.jsp
Generated servlet error:
MgLocalizer cannot be resolved

Though the inquiry http://localhost:8008/mapguide/mapviewerjava/fake.jsp
gives out " 404 error ", as well as is written in a management. The inquiry
http://localhost:8008/mapguide/mapviewerajax/bufferui.jsp is not carried out
at all as the catalogue
/usr/local/mapguideopensource/webserverextensions/www/mapviewerajax does not
exist at all.

How to me to achieve correct work Tomcat?

I use the distributive Linux Fedore Core 4 with the kernel
2.6.15-1.1833-FC4 and gcc-4.0.2-8.fc4.

Please, help me in solving this problem.

Best regards,
Safonov Alexey