[mapguide-users] performance problems

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Thu Apr 13 10:47:35 EDT 2006

Good day Marko.

Could you provide more details please?

For example:

- the type and number of processors
- the MGHz of the system
- the amount of RAM the system has
- are there any other applications or web applications on the server
- are you running Studio on the same machine or a separate client

If the dwf viewer is stopping it's possible the system is timing out which is a symptom of the performance issue.

One possibility is that if you don't have enough physical memory the system is swapping to virtual memory.

Regards,
Dave Wilson

  _____