[mapguide-users] RE: ODBC problem...

Butler, Juan P jpbutler at co.pinellas.fl.us
Wed Apr 19 15:48:42 EDT 2006

Andy:

What's the property_joined table you have?  I have a table that contains
the parcel data with a column that matches the SDF_ID.    I'm assuming
your property_joined table is similar, correct?  You didn't do anything
special to this table, did you?

Juan Butler - Senior Programmer/Analyst
GIS Applications
Pinellas County Information Systems