[mapguide-users] Access database - Studio 2007 preview

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Fri Apr 21 12:19:46 EDT 2006

I'm referring to one that I posted about maybe a week ago.....I can't
get any ODBC datasource to actually work in Studio....I see the
datasources fine, but never see a list of table / fields, and when I
test my connection, it fails. The concensus seemed to be that it was the
Studio Preview, because someone else did the exact same steps, and it
worked....the only difference was our Studio versions (his was the full).

Andrew