[mapguide-users] problems with invoke URL

sukalyan chakraborty chakraborty.sarkar at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 01:06:12 EDT 2006

yes i'm using mapguide 6.5

when i attempt to run it from

http://localhost/mapguide/mapviewernet/ajaxviewerabout.aspx then get the
error

 *Compilation Error* *Description: *An error occurred during the compilation
of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following
specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

*Compiler Error Message: *CS0246: The type or namespace name 'OSGeo' could
not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

*Source Error:*

   Line 21: <%@ Import Namespace="System.Web" %>
Line 22: <%@ Import Namespace="System.Globalization" %>Line 23: <%@
Import Namespace="OSGeo.MapGuide" %>Line 24:
Line 25: <!-- #Include File="common.aspx -->

*Source File:* C:\Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource\WebServerExtensions\www\mapviewernet\ajaxviewerabout.aspx
   *Line:* 23