[mapguide-users] Fatal Error

Willem Schwarte willem at giskit.nl
Mon Apr 24 10:44:15 EDT 2006

Okay, nevermind this one. I have reinstalled it and first deleted
everything, now it Works..... almost...

On the server itself it works ok. But I get a different error on 2 other
systems.

Here is the link:

http://mapserver.gisnet.nl/sites/viewer2/index.php?mapname=bolsward

first error:

Session has expired or is invalid. Please log in again. Exception
occurred in method MgSessionCache.GetSessionInfo at line 157 in file
c:\build_tux_area\mgdev\server\src\common\manager\SessionCache.cpp

Second error:

Directory name is invalid.

Could somebody explain this to me?