[mapguide-users] Terraserver

Bill Dhimitri bill.dhimitri at autodesk.com
Mon Apr 24 13:39:32 EDT 2006

I tried this last week, and it did not work.  I think that the problem
is that for Terraserver, the GetMap request is serviced by a different
server/URL than GetCapabilities.  The FDO providers for WMS and WFS
don't account for this case yet.

I can't think of a work-around that will make this work, and I think the
solution will require a change to the WMS/WFS FDO providers.

Bill

  _____