PHP -> .NET Active Selection

kalpesh kalpesh at pie-solution.com
Wed Apr 26 05:53:42 EDT 2006

Any progress to this one. I tried exactly what you specified in your first
post using .NET. The problem is after the XML is passed to the other page
and then when we try and do

MgMap map = new MgMap();
map.Open(resourceService, "wise");
MgSelection selection = new MgSelection(map);

if (selText != null && selText.Length > 0)
    selection.FromXml(selText); //It fails here

It now tells me "Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often
an indication that other memory is corrupt."

The selText is the XML that is submitted by
window.opener.mapFrame.GetSelectionXML() from some other page.