[mapguide-users] RE: Working with the current selection

Berdel, Brian brian.berdel at mcmtrans.com
Fri Apr 28 10:15:21 EDT 2006

I have tried multiple things and for some reason (maybe I am an idiot)
but I am having trouble grasping how to grab the parameter in asp.net
I know I am missing something.... thanks for your help.
I have tried

Dim resourceService As MgResourceService =
siteConnection.CreateService(MgServiceType.ResourceService)
        Dim featureService As MgFeatureService =
siteConnection.CreateService(MgServiceType.FeatureService)
        Dim queryOptions As New MgFeatureQueryOptions
        Dim map As New MgMap
        map.Open(resourceService, "mymap")
        Dim Selection As New MgSelection(map)

        Selection.FromXml("CurrentSelection") or
Selection.FromXml("$CurrentSelection")