How to pass a selection of feature Ids to the phpviewersample ?

François VAN DER BIEST francois.van-der-biest at onf.fr
Tue Aug 1 10:29:43 EDT 2006

Hi list,

I need a little help to pass a list of features to be shown highlighted on
mapguide startup.

To be more precise, I use the phpviewersample in a popup window, and this
cartographic application must receive and process a list of feature Ids via a
POST or a GET request.

I already wrote a small PHP page that loads in the task pane and shows some
predefined features highligted, as a result of an action on a button in the tool
bar.
What I need to know is how to pass parameters to the php page in the
taskpaneframe, so that it executes on startup.

Thanks for any help,

F.