[mapguide-users] No Feature Providers in Studio Preview

Marcus Spurkel mspurkel at pacbell.net
Tue Aug 1 21:25:55 EDT 2006

Yeah, that works.  And you're right: my providers.xml file only mentions
SDF and SHP.  So:

1. Why don't those two show up on the Data Connection popup winodow as
feature providers?
2. How can I get MySQL (which I do have on the server) to show?  Do need
to go back and recompile fdo with a certain switch?

Remember I'm on FC5, not Windows.  I found some references to API
discussions but I'm not sure that's what I need.  I just want to start
by setting up a connection path.

-Marcus