[mapguide-users] No Feature Providers in Studio Preview

Marcus Spurkel mspurkel at pacbell.net
Tue Aug 1 21:59:50 EDT 2006

Well it's Fedora, so I installed an rpm.  Version is 5.0.18.  I'll check
the dependencies, but is it really necessary to get so low-level that I
have to edit the providers.xml file by hand?  Not that I mind (I'm a
programmer after all) but I would have thought that MapGuide would have
some sort of higher level and/or GUI-based interface for setting up data
connections.  Or at the very least, shouldn't the fdo make process have
detected my MySQL installation and taken care of it?