[mapguide-users] Base Layers that are based on Oracle Spatial data

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Wed Aug 2 17:30:22 EDT 2006

My understanding of the current functionality of base layers is that they
don't update themselves based on an underlying data change regardless of the
source data type.  This would be up to you to delete the images from your
TileCache directory to force them to rebuild the next time somebody viewed
that map area.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com