[mapguide-users] Find Address.aspx file

kenny at keniginc.com kenny at keniginc.com
Thu Aug 3 09:53:09 EDT 2006

Hi,

Thanks for the response. I want to use that same file to search for
Addresses on the map that I created.

I was just wondering how to invoke that findaddreaa.appx file so that
if you are viewing the map I created, you will see the Search for an I
address feature on my map and if you click it, you have the ability to
enter an address and search for that address.

I just don't know how to include that file on my map.

thanks

-k-