[mapguide-users] Join Features

Bogdan Modzelewski Bogdan.Modzelewski at procad.pl
Fri Aug 4 05:22:32 EDT 2006

Hello,
> Assuming you have actually checked various properties to be displayed in
> the layer definition the most common problem for not seeing properties
> is not recognizing what mode the viewer is in. Often times you need to
> ensure you are in select mode (click the arrow icon in either viewer
> toolbar) to ensure you are in select mode. Sometimes you can be in pan
> or zoom mode and selection just doesn't work in these modes.

Unfortunately problem lies somewhere else. I've the same problem with
join to PostgreSQL database (described in "SDF & Postgres Join problem"
thread).
It's not just select/zoom mode mistake, but IMO bug in server code.
Previously, I've thought that there is a bug in OGR FDO provider, but
Farzad uses AccessDB, so probably bug is in server side.
MG developers, could you check it, please?

> Dave

Best Regards,

Bogdan Modzelewski