MapGuide Open 1.0.1 and WMS problems

Antonio de la Peña antonio_dlp at dsgmexico.com.mx
Mon Aug 7 18:09:50 EDT 2006

I suggest you remove the <translate from="EPSG:4326"></translate> block we
added trying to fix the error or just get the original
OgcWmsService.config.awd file again and close the comment tag then fix the
orphan comment.

Don't forget to restart both IIS and Mapguide servers.

BTW I found the error using Notepad++, a very nice and free Notepad
replacement which has syntax coloring. Without it I wouldn't have found the
error, even with it it took me several days to notice it.