How to programatically add a style rule to a layer for the session only?

Jackie Ng jackie.ng at aecsystems.com.au
Thu Aug 10 07:05:36 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am having trying to get a marker symbol to appear over a selected feature
on my map. I've been looking at the .net viewer sample code and trying to
adapt it to my map without success. I even copy-pasted the code
line-for-line and refactored to match my map and code without success.

So I tried an alternate approach. To create a point layer of markers, and
creating a style rule that only shows the point with the matching id.

How can I programmatically add a style rule to this layer at runtime with
the condition "marker id = <my selected marker id>" ?

Regards,

Jackie Ng

AEC Spatial Pty Ltd. / AEC Systems Pty Ltd.
SYDNEY - MELBOURNE - BRISBANE - PERTH - ADELAIDE - HOBART

A.B.N: 32 075 809 451

Level 4, 37-41 Prospect St. Box Hill, Victoria, 3128

Phone: 1300 368 609
Fax:    1300 362 140

www.aecsystems.com.au
jackie.ng at aecsystems.com.au