FDO For Oracle Provider?

Scott Reisdorf reisdorf1 at llnl.gov
Thu Aug 10 12:25:41 EDT 2006

I would like to connect some Feature data to an External Oracle Data
source to provide additional information for some feature properties.
To do this I would like to use the FDO Oracle Provider, but I cant seem
to find out where to access it or download it.

I notice the documentation states the Oracle FDO provider is only in the
MapGuide Enterprise Edition.
Can this FDO Provider be downloaded separately?  If so, does anyone know
where?
If it cant be, is MapGuide Enterprise 2007 available to the public and
in production now?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

-scott