[mapguide-users] AJAX in Mozilla-based broswers...

James Card James.Card at calcad.com
Fri Aug 11 11:01:21 EDT 2006

On Fri, 11 Aug 2006 07:10:40 -0700, Andrew DeMerchant
<andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca> wrote:

> Has anyone had success in getting the AJAX viewer to work properly in
> Mozilla-based browsers (like Firefox, SeaMonkey, Mozilla Suite, etc)? I
> can't seem to get drop-down menus working (like for zoom types) or
> right-click menus. I've tried turning off all security features in the
> browsers, but still nothing. Am I alone in this, or have others seen
> this too?

I regularly use Firefox to test our MapGuide projects, and have not seen
the problems you describe. Your description is similar to the problems
seen when trying to use the AJAX viewer in Opera; I'm wondering whether
you have any Firefox extensions installed that want to control right-click
handling.

--
James Card
California CAD Solutions, Inc.