[mapguide-users] ECW and Raster Provider

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Sat Aug 12 00:34:20 EDT 2006

I am using the latest raster provider from the OSGeo site on the Open 1.0.1
server.  This server also had the same problem with the prior MGOS release.
It does not surprise me that you are unable to duplicate my problem as it
all seems to work fine on my Windows XP development box, it's only the
Windows 2000 Server production machine that exhibits the problem.  I have
not verified that this behavior occurs on MapGuide Enterprise as I do not
want to install that version on my production server at this time.

Is there any debugging I can turn on or additional logs I should look at?
The MapGuide error logs don't show any errors and the Windows event
application log does not reveal anything.

Thanks for looking into this.

Andy