[mapguide-users] working with selections ...

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Aug 15 08:34:18 EDT 2006

Andy, I am refreshing the map.  I'm not using the standard mapFrame
stuff, although I traced that code to see how it works and it isn't
substantially different from my code.  Except that it round-trips
with the selection ... the selection is turned into xml on the
server, sent to the client which calls SetSelectionXML which calls
the server (setselection.php) to actually save the selection into the
map.  It does this to accomodate the dwf viewer which doesn't need to
call the server to highlight the selection I believe.

Cheers

Paul