[mapguide-users] Problem creating JOIN from Studio

James Card James.Card at calcad.com
Tue Aug 15 12:07:20 EDT 2006

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 08:36:43 -0700, Warren Medernach
<warren.medernach at imaginit.ca> wrote:

> I'm obviously having a problem with Studio...
> When I attempt to create a join, I cannot 'see' the cloumn dropdowns to
> choose the columns to link?
> See attached graphic...

Let me guess: you're running a large, high-res monitor and your fonts are
not at the default Windows 96 DPI setting. I was running at 1920x1440
pixels, with fonts set to 136 DPI, and I experienced the same problem.
I've dropped my resolution to 1600x1200 and the standard "small fonts"
setting, and that resolved the problem.

I've never done Windows API programming so I don't know the details, but
I'd guess that the code that draws this window bypasses some piece of the
API that's supposed to handle these calculations.

--
James Card
California CAD Solutions, Inc.