[mapguide-users] ODBC - Successful connection - FINALLY!!!!!!

Ivan Miličević ivan at ineo.hr
Wed Aug 16 14:57:09 EDT 2006

Thanx man! Thanx a lot!

-----Original Message-----
From: Le Ingenieur Inconnu [mailto:gg at odyssey.com.uy]
Sent: 16. kolovoz 2006 20:52
To: users at mapguide.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [mapguide-users] ODBC - Successful connection - FINALLY!!!!!!

Hello!
We have run into a similar problem while running MGE in a Spanish Windows
version. Yesterday Melkor found out that the MapGuideServer guess the
localization settings from the user that runs the process. As a first
approach we changed the user that runs the process to one that has a US
locale. Having this changed, MapGuide Studio starts to work correctly with
the default Data Editor.

If you wish to change the locale of the System account on a non-english
Windows, here is an article that talks on how to do it.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;289125
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;289125

 Regards,
gg.
21-tf2026417.html#a5838330
Sent from the OSGeo MapGuide forum at Nabble.com.