[mapguide-users] BC Albers Projection

Bruce Dechant bruce.dechant at autodesk.com
Fri Aug 18 16:07:10 EDT 2006

Joy,

I assume you are talking about wanting to add the projection to the list
that appears in Studio. Unfortunately, Studio uses a commercial
coordinate system library that has no easy way to update it. The
MapGuide Enterprise server uses this same commercial coordinate system
library. However, the open source MapGuide server uses PROJ4 and so you
could add it to the server easily. The problem is that the list shown by
Studio does not come from the server and so you would not be able to
select it.

Bruce