Mapguide installation question (win2000, Apache2, php5)

Elton Chan elton.chan at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 22 22:39:45 EDT 2006

Hi there,

I am trying to install mapguide with the following configuration.

Windows 2000 workstation
Apache 2 (a VC distribution version from Apache Lounge)
PHP5 (from php.net)
MapGuide
MapGuide Extension.

I can verify successfully that both Apache2 and Php5 are successfully installed and it works.

I followed the installation guide and I installed both the mapguide and its extension in my windows2000 box. When I call the mapguide related php (i.e.ajaxview.php), it return a blank page. I test it with my own php, it works. I wonder if I have to use the Apache2 and Php come with the extension?

Does anyone encounter this problem? Please help.

Thanks,
Elton