[mapguide-users] You are not authorized to view this page

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Aug 23 03:01:08 EDT 2006

Please don't attach BMPs in this group.

Attaching such large files in person-to-person emails is barely acceptable (my mail administrator wouldn't agree with me), but to do so in a mailing list is not.  That 4MB mail got sent to hundreds of unsuspecting subscribers, and the bandwidth cost (likely over 1GB) had to be born by both the OSGeo server and in aggregate by the individual recipients.

Jason