[mapguide-users] Remote server returned an error

anakando anakando at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 23 21:22:43 EDT 2006

hi there..

thanks for your reply. actually i have done this before and the connection
is success..however i unable to view any layers in mg studio. so decide to
reboot my box..but when i tried to redo what i did before,it give an error
msg box..i dont touch anything,i'm not play with server configuration..i
just did reboot my box..