[mapguide-users] Capture click event on the map, using Mapguide Web API

Bill Dhimitri bill.dhimitri at autodesk.com
Fri Aug 25 06:08:37 EDT 2006

In the MapGuide Studio Layer Editor, use the "URL activated for feature"
field to specify the URL.  You can supply the URL as a simple string or
as an expression that incorporates one or more feature
attribute/property values.

In the MapGuide Studio WebLayout Editor, use the "Open Feature URL
hyperlinks in this target interface" drop down to control where to
display the results of the URL navigation: new window, task pane, or a
specific frame.

Bill

  _____