[mapguide-users] colour orthophoto transparency

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Mon Aug 28 17:33:54 EDT 2006

This has been my top feature request for raster imagery support in MapGuide,
including the older MapGuide 6.5 and below.  This would help solve several
problems.  Here is a post of mine on the MapGuide wishes list at Autodesk
that discusses (OK, maybe rants) this problem:
http://discussion.autodesk.com/thread.jspa?threadID=466655

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com