[mapguide-users] Handle Click Event On Map

sukalyan chakraborty chakraborty.sarkar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 00:35:26 EDT 2006

thanks but this is using studio.
i want to use my own code on map frame click event means when user click on
map.
Now in the map pane or in the main.tmpl or map.tmpl where i will write the
code.
can you specify the position.
i've already writen the code in onmapclick event in map.tmpl but it is not
working.

--
Thanks A Lot
Have A Nice Time