[mapguide-users] Access DB and coord systems

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Wed Aug 30 15:40:28 EDT 2006

One thing I can think of would be if your ODBC connection lists more
than one coordinate system when queried by the server and the server
then could end up using the wrong one for repro, which would result in
the behavior you describe. Another possibility is that it didn't parse
the WKT string correctly for the ODBC connection, although that's
unlikely, given that LL83 is a popular one.

Traian

  _____