[mapguide-users] RE: Drawing Polygon

Farah farah at egovernments.org
Fri Dec 1 00:55:31 EST 2006

Hi Kencana,,

This function is to release or close the the feature reader returned by the
feature property, if the command is of type insert features. If we don't
close the feature readers properly, the application could hang.

I havent worked in php...so pardon me if im wrong...but isnt it possible to
write functions there...? So u can just include the same code as a function
rt?

Something like:
<?php function ReleaseReader($MgPropertyCollection,$
MgFeatureCommandCollection)
{
}
?>