[mapguide-users] RE: digitizing

kencana kesuma bluesky_dyx at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 1 02:46:59 EST 2006

Hi,

as I am following the redline code so currently i am using line rule for my
layer

$layerExists = DoesLayerExist($layerName, $map);
    if (! $layerExists )
    {
      // Create a new layer which uses that feature source

      // Create a line rule to stylize the lines
      $ruleLegendLabel = 'Lines Rule';
      $filter = '';
      $color = 'FF0000FF';
      $factory = new LayerDefinitionFactory();
      $lineRule = $factory->CreateLineRule($ruleLegendLabel, $filter,
$color);

      // Create a line type style
      $lineTypeStyle = $factory->CreateLineTypeStyle($lineRule);

      // Create a scale range
      $minScale = '0';
      $maxScale = '1000000000000';
      $lineScaleRange = $factory->CreateScaleRange($minScale, $maxScale,
$lineTypeStyle);

      // Create the layer definiton
      $featureName = 'SHP_Schema:Lines';
      $geometry = 'SHPGEOM';
      $layerDefinition = $factory->CreateLayerDefinition($featureSourceName,
$featureName, $geometry, $lineScaleRange);

      //---------------------------------------------------//
      // Add the layer to the map
      $newLayer = add_layer_definition_to_map($layerDefinition, $layerName,
$layerLegendLabel, $sessionId, $resourceService, $map);
      // Add the layer to a layer group
      add_layer_to_group($newLayer,$groupName, $groupLegendLabel, $map);
    }

therefore i guess maybe because of this i only see the outline of the
geometry. but I can't
fill any color to it..
Please don't mind

Regards,