Using Viewer or Server API (custom applications)

Chris Gountanis cgountanis at mpower-tech.com
Wed Dec 6 09:43:26 EST 2006

For example I want to use viewer without right task area and build those in
other windows. Why when your building a layout and turn off left or right
side you get a bunch of JavaScript errors? Seems like they did not account
for that. Any suggestions? On the other hand rebuilding: Anyone have
examples of using the template files in Coldfusion? Not sure I have the %s
routine down. Better yet anyone have examples of using the MapGuide API from
scratch. For example is there an easy method of zooming to single selected
or all selected in viewer or plain old raw server API?

Chris