[mapguide-users] RE: Question about map.Create and map.Open() on the mapframe

Chris Gountanis cgountanis at mpower-tech.com
Thu Dec 7 10:49:06 EST 2006

What we do in Coldfusion is set a session variable that can be accessed
server side anytime. That and the MapName is the only variables needed for a
successful viewer hack. The rest can be passed as URL query string. Sure the
concept is the same in JSP. Anyone know if there is a fprint equivalent in
Coldfusion so we can use the templates more effectively?

--
Chris

  _____