Legend Background Color?

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Sat Dec 9 19:16:08 EST 2006

I'm discovering the joys of chasing endless framesets and frames in the web
layout viewer files.  I'm trying to change the background color and font
color for the legend and property panes.  This is easy enough to do by
editing the styles in the legendui.templ and propertyctrl.templ files.  But
this changes the values for every web layout on that server.  I would
instead like to set these properties at run-time and I'm having a heck of a
time figuring out the object reference to these frames.  Say I am starting
with the Sheboygan sample and with a JavaScript function in the
ajaxviewersample.php file.  Can anyone tell me what the object reference to
legendui.templ would be?  I tried using the DOM inspector for Firefox, and
that helped some, but I'm still lost in the spaghetti.

Thanks for any help.

Andy