[mapguide-users] RE: Passing variables into MGOS [No Viruses detected]

kencana kesuma bluesky_dyx at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 10 20:11:29 EST 2006

Hi Tom,

Have try by passing the variables to the task frame.
however, it didn't work. the variable is not being pass to the taskframe.
i have open the taskpane.php file and inside,
they code as following:$templ =
file_get_contents("../viewerfiles/taskpane.templ");
                                             echo $templ;
however, I can't find the taskpane.templ file in the viewerfiles folder.
have you try it out?is it working?

Thank you

Regards,
Kencana