[mapguide-users] Session has expired or is invalid. Please log in again.

Willem Schwarte willem at giskit.nl
Mon Dec 11 06:21:30 EST 2006

Check your index file where you open the weblayout. You should set the URL to http://www.mydomain.com/mapguide/ instead of http://localhost/

Willem

________________________________

Van: Ivan Miličević [mailto:ivan at ineo.hr]
Verzonden: maandag 11 december 2006 12:15
Aan: users at mapguide.osgeo.org
Onderwerp: RE: [mapguide-users] Session has expired or is invalid. Please log in again.

If the repository was copied across this would include the "Session" repository which would no longer be valid because it is cleared every time the server is restarted.

Is Ivan storing information in the "Session" repository that he wants to persist? If so he needs to move it to the "Library" repository.

Bruce