[mapguide-users] Finding list of Mapdefinitions

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Dec 12 19:02:16 EST 2006

Or you could hit the MapAgent :)

http://localhost:8008/mapguide/mapagent/mapagent.fcgi?OPERATION=ENUMERAT
ERESOURCES&VERSION=1.0.0&LOCALE=en&RESOURCEID=Library://&TYPE=MapDefinit
ion&DEPTH=-1

Parsing the DOM isn't that hard in PHP (stealing from Bob's excellent AU
session on resources):

$resourceDOC = DOMDocument::loadXML($byteReader->ToString());
$mapList = $resourceDOC->getElementsByTagName('ResourceId');

foreach ($mapList as $map)
{
  print $map->nodeValue;
}