[mapguide-users] tuning mapguide performance

Kencana bluesky_dyx at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 13 02:12:55 EST 2006

The web server is running on Windows 2003 server. with 1 gb ram and 2.8Ghz
Dual Core Plat form.
Currently we are testing it by using 800 simulation users.but it seems that
mapguide server can't support it.
can I know what you mean by page optimizations?
both map and web server are installed in different machine.
so can we tune the mapguide performance to improve it?
if can, can i know how it can be done?

Regards,
Kencana