tuning mapguide performance

Kencana bluesky_dyx at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 13 20:27:19 EST 2006

Hi Traian,

that 1000 requests is not only for the initial map loading but also
performing
some address,place search.
Any suggestion for improving the performance?
i try to modify the server configuration in the site server, by increasing
the
maximum connection size to 1024, thread pool to 1024, and queue size to 1024
of the site server
config.
and when i test for 800 users for 10 mins the server never die. previously
before changing it
the server will die automatically after the test.
any idea of this?maybe some suggestion

Thank you

Regards,
Kencana