[mapguide-users] RE: Please help me (ODBC configuraton problem)

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Thu Dec 14 12:43:48 EST 2006

Hi Farzad,

The wrong editor is coming up in your Studio.  The editors for the
feature sources are configured in the providereditormap.xml file in the
Studio executable directory.  There should be an entry for ODBC in
there:
    <Entry>
        <ProviderName>OSGeo.ODBC</ProviderName>

<Editor>Autodesk.MapGuide.Studio.UI.FeatureSourceEditors.OdbcEditor</Edi
tor>
    </Entry>

I have attached a copy of the ProviderEditorMap.xml file that is
installed with Studio.  If you overwrite your existing file with this
version, you will get back to the default settings.

Hope that this solves the problem
Tom