[mapguide-users] Map 3D 2007 Publish to Map

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Fri Dec 15 13:14:36 EST 2006

Maybe this problem should be thought about a bit. This happens every
single time there's an update for MapGuide Server....Studio breaks (and
now maybe Map 3D, who knows what else). Seems to me that, this being an
open source product that will be releasing updates quite regularly,
someone needs to come up with a solution to this. Surely there's a way
to make it so that these programs don't break with every little release.
Just a thought.....problems like this can be pretty irritating, and for
users that don't have the patience / knowledge to fix it, it may push
them away.

Andrew

--
	*Andrew DeMerchant*