[mapguide-users] Map 3D 2007 Publish to Map

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Dec 15 13:47:08 EST 2006

It's a different error this time though :)

I'm not sure that it's "safe" to assume that Studio will work with a
newer Open Source release, especially a full point-release rather than a
fix release.  Like any good project, we'll be trying to maintain
backwards compatibility, but from time to time there will likely be
changes that require an API change.

However, I don't think that there should be application-level checks on
the version.  If users want to risk running an older version of Studio
than MG, that should be up to them.

Jason