[mapguide-users] Keymaps with the new MG technology

Warren Medernach warren.medernach at imaginit.ca
Mon Dec 18 15:27:08 EST 2006

Perfect!
Thanks for all of the comments gang.

Valuable info to move forward with.

   Warren Medernach

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Spencer [mailto:pspencer at dmsolutions.ca]
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2006 12:34 PM
To: users at mapguide.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [mapguide-users] Keymaps with the new MG technology

Fusion does have a simple reference map right now, just a static image
that it puts a red box over to indicate the extents.  I hope to make it
a bit more interactive (allow pan/zoom on the keymap image
itself) and more dynamic (have it render from a mapdefinition and
possibly zoomin/out with the main map) but that isn't done yet (and will
likely take some time to get to)

Cheers

Paul