[mapguide-users] Re: wgs84 degrees to x,y

Brad Nesom kidsmake6 at msn.com
Wed Dec 20 09:53:14 EST 2006

If you sign up for the free training at.

Working with Map Projections and Coordinate Systems in ArcGIS

I thought you might be interested in Working with Map Projections and
Coordinate Systems in ArcGIS. Check out the Training Seminar description at
http://training.esri.com/acb2000/showdetl.cfm?DID=6
<http://training.esri.com/acb2000/showdetl.cfm?DID=6&Product_ID=826>
&Product_ID=826

It should help with your question.